Monday, December 27, 2010

Advance Abingdon wreath contest winners and snow scenes

Hello friends of Abingdon,

This is my inaugural post on Advance Abingdon's "I love Abingdon" blog.  As I visit merchants and other folks in town, I see sites that are noteworthy and meant to be shared.  Blogging is so easy and not as limiting as facebook.  So, here I go.  Let's have some fun.

Susan

There were only six entries for AA's wreath contest, but they were wonderful.  I am posting photos of all the  entries with the three prize winners noted.
Designed by Lorie Ellis, "2$ Smile", First Place, located at Pop Ellis' Soda Shoppe


Designed by Cindy Large, "Let Heaven and Nature Sing", Second Place, Zephyr Antiques window



Designed by Penny Hite, "Naturally 'Cheery'", Third Place, Brandywine Antiques


Designed by Penny Hite, "Merry, Bright and White", C.M. Owens's office


Designed  by Doris Shaffer, "Christmas Dawn", My Ladies Shop


Designed by Kim Price, Holston Mountain Artisans



I could not resist adding photos from 12/26 including some neighborhood dogs enjoying the snow.




No comments: